1. Compared to the V11, the vehicle’s height has been increased by 40 mm.
2. Lift the height of the gas spring by 1 mm without altering the shock absorption travel range.
3. Reduce the pedal height by 10 mm without altering the shock absorption travel range.
4.Add 4 orange protective rubbers under the shells, 2 orange protective rubbers on the upper frame of the front and rear lights.
5. Refer to the V13 stand to create a fixed support mode.
6. Pedals are optimized from matte pedals to aluminum alloy pedals similar to the V13.
7. Due to changes in the size of the main hull and sliding rails in conjunction with the controller, it is not compatible with V11.
Beyond its high technical performance, insiders will appreciate its Off Road design, its comfort (wider tire, higher and wider pedals, suspension) and its safety (more powerful headlight). It will undoubtedly delight fans of skiing and long distances.
- an air suspension with 7 cm of travel equips the wheel.
- first wheel to integrate a standard stand
- 7,800 lux front lighting
Changes to the overall riding experience after optimization: the center of gravity is lower for better control, the probability of hitting the bottom is reduced, the stand is more stable, the hull is protected and the probability of damage is reduced, and pedaling comfort is improved.
(In Switzerland, private roads only)